Ancient farmhouse with breathtaking views of Noto and the sea
This farmhouse dates back to the end of the 19th century located just 6 km from the historic center of Noto and 12 km from the sea; the property is located in a dominant position and offers one of the most fascinating views that can be found in all of south-eastern Sicily, a view that encompasses the very essence of the Val di Noto, with all the elements that make it one of the most beautiful and generous locations of the Italian peninsula.
The buildings, of about 830 square meters in total, are very articulated and divided into different areas:
- Main house of about 215 square meters completely renovated in 2007, constist on the ground floor large entrance hall, kitchen/dining room with mezzanine, bathroom and living room with fireplace; on the first floor the sleeping area, consisting of a double bedroom with bathroom and with access to a terrace of about 25 sqm with a panoramic view, two other double bedrooms and a bathroom. The apartment is equipped with underfloor heating and air conditioning.
- Depandance of about 65 sqm, also recently restored and equipped with radiatos, consist of kitchen/dining room, bathroom and two bedrooms.
- Area of about 140 square meters to be completely restored, consisting of an old olive oil mill and a former warehouse; this area is located in adherence to the main apartment, allowing for an important expansion of the main house.
- Ancient independent storage room of about 60 square meters, ideal for creating a small independent apartment.
- Building of about 350 square meters largely in ruins, located a few meters from the main block, in this area once the barns and stables were located but it is very interesting if you want to create an accommodation facility independent from the main house.
To complete the property a land of about 9 hectares, cultivated with olive and carob trees, which guarantees full privacy.